Re: DRI with Matrox G450 in X4.0.99.1

Michel Dänzer wrote:

> Stuart Ballard wrote:
>
> The latter. Go to xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/os-support/linux/drm/kernel
> and run 'make -f Makefile.linux'.

Excellent answer, and much appreciated. However, I think I'm ignorant or
stupid or something... after running that command, what is the
corresponding install step? "make -f Makefile.linux install" gives a "no
rule" error. From the documentation I get the impression I need to move
some .o files to /lib/modules/2.4.2/kernel/driver/char/drm/, but there
are a lot of .o files there and I'm not sure which are relevant. Sorry
to be stupid, but what's my next move?

Thanks,
Stuart.