Re: DRI with Matrox G450 in X4.0.99.1

Why can't you just use 4.0.2 with the drivers which are available at
http://www.matrox.com/mga/support/drivers/files/linux_05.cfm.  I'm afraid
the closest I have is a G400 running with 4.0.2, but as far as I understand
from the aforementioned web page, your G450 should just work in 4.0.2 with
those drivers.  What am I missing?

--
charl p. botha      | computer graphics and cad/cam
http://cpbotha.net/ | http://www.cg.its.tudelft.nl/