nVIDIA XFree86 4.0 binary driver

I uploaded packages for the nVIDIA kernel module and glx driver.  The packages
do not include the actual nVIDIA code though for legal reasons.  The kernel
package allows the user to use kernel-package to build the module and the glx
package allows the user to use dpkg-buildpackage to build the driver.

The nVIDIA driver does not include libGLU though (grr) so I can not conflict
or provide libgl1 at this time. :(  Also I just realized I packaged it to work
with mesag3 which is outdated.  I will fix that soon and depend on xlibmesa3
instead.

Any comments?  (no flames please) :)

Chris Cheney