[fog@mixadlive.com: About new xfree packages]

Would someone please answer this person's question?  After the 100th time I
get kind of tired of doing it.

----- Forwarded message from Federico Di Gregorio <fog@mixadlive.com> -----

From: fog@mixadlive.com (Federico Di Gregorio)
To: Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org>
Subject: About new xfree packages
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 10:46:05 +0200

Hi,
	i just apt-installed the new packages and all worked very well.
The only problem was gdm refusing me to log in ;(. i tracked down the
problem to the default /etc/gdm/PreSession/Default script, trying to
execute:

	/usr/bin/X11/sessreg -a -w /var/log/wtmp -u /var/run/utmp \
	    -l $DISPLAY $USER

mmm... sessreg is not anymore in any xfree package... where can i found
it?

ciao,
federico

p.s. goooooooooooooood work!

--
Federico Di Gregorio
MIXAD LIVE System Programmer                           fog@mixadlive.com

----- End forwarded message -----

--
G. Branden Robinson            |       One man's "magic" is another man's
Debian GNU/Linux               |       engineering.  "Supernatural" is a