Clicks when scrolling

I installed the X4 debs, and I'm running Phase 2v3. If something changes
quickly in an xterm or a powershell, I can get clicks on the speakers.
If I scroll a large file quickly in an Xterm, I can (a) degrade
the playing quality of an mp3 unacceptably and (b) get the XServer
to use up 60% CPU time (Pentium 3 500), according to top (which
probably isn't helping anything, running in an xterm.) The video
card is an S3 ViRGE with 2M memory.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
http/ftp: dvdeug.dhis.org