more ppc patches

Speaking of PPC patches, here's more.  Lots more.  Replace the previous
copies.

These are not fully tested, but should at least be an improvement...
Actually, the MANIFEST.powerpc predates the patches to re-enable libOSMesa
and libxrx.  So at least either the MANIFEST or the patches are wrong.
Should have another version in a few hours.

The TDFX problem turned out to be the ordering of two #if's.  This is
another byproduct of Ani absolutely refusing to support the patches when
applied on a non-powerpc architecture.  I understand your insistance on this
point, but it would make everything tremendously easier if we just applied
this patch on the one architecture that needs it.

Dan