Re: xfree86-1 3.3.6-3; 3 down, 3 to go

On Wed, Jan 26, 2000 at 04:34:38AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> Please put the build.log someplace I can look at it and I will try to
> figure out what went wrong.  I'll try the buildd failure page first just in
> case.
Tomorrow, I dont have it with me. I dont think that you will see anything
with it, but Ill bring it anyway.
Somehow the rules just dont notice that the compat packages should be built,
everything is set in the scripts correctly AFAICS, but still...
I proposed a long time ago, that if you want to test it, try to fake your
arch, ie hardcode it in the rules to m68k and try to build xfree then. That
will take way less time, than building it for real on a m68k machine. But
then, you can also change the rules not to build a thing, and just check if
the vars are set correctly. Oh, I did run rules environment when i tried to
build -2, I sent you that, didnt I? Everything looked ok there...
Of course this bothers me, but I got so used to it by now...

> Well, thank God for small blessings.  :-/
Yup, thank you :-)

Christian.