Re: xfree86-1 3.3.6-3; 3 down, 3 to go

On Wed, Jan 26, 2000 at 02:49:25AM -0600, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> m68k is uploaded.

Okay, great.

> > This is just a message to let folks know that it's ready for building on
> > those 3 arches.  Please let me know if there are any issues.
> The usual stuff. compat packages are not created,

ARRRRRRGGGH.  The fix to the rules file was supposed to fix this.

Please put the build.log someplace I can look at it and I will try to
figure out what went wrong.  I'll try the buildd failure page first just in
case.

> Installed and seems to work fine.

Well, thank God for small blessings.  :-/

--
G. Branden Robinson            |
Debian GNU/Linux               |    If God had intended for man to go about