Re: Possible solution to Netscape crashing problem (was Re: Release-critical Bugreport for January 7, 2000)

On Wed, 12 Jan 2000, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

> Previously Greg Stark wrote:
> > doesn't. But I just got a hunch, People who find the glibc netscape unusably
> > unstable or totally rock solid: How fast a net connection do you have?
>
> Rock solid, on both 56k modem and direct 10mbit ethernet connection.

100M ethernet, but I don't think crashing on window close (either from
menu or ALT-W) has anything to do with this....

--
Madarasz Gergely           gorgo@sztaki.hu           gorgo@linux.rulez.org
                   HuLUG: http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/