xfree 4.0.2 on powermac 7600

Hi,

I tried branden robinson's XFree86 4.0.2 packages and it seems to fix all
the quirks I was suffering on my powermac 7600/132 using the framebuffer
device. I'm very  glad this works since I can at last use the fbdevhw
driver.

However, I suffer a strange problem: the X server dies whenever the screen
goes in ernergy economy mode wether I desactivate dpms or not.
There no much of an error message, no core, no nothing.

Has someone encountered this ?

(I'm running a powermac 7600/132 with 128 Mo RAM under linux 2.2.18 and
debian sid)
--

					Frédéric Séraphine

	Tel: 476 61 53 85 	-	Fax: 476 61 52 07
	INRIA Rhone-Alpes - ZIRST - 655 Avenue de l'Europe - Montbonnot
	38334 Saint Ismier Cedex - France