Re: [pooh@lava.cs.tu-berlin.de: Debian Package xserver-common_4.0.1-11]

Rene (sorry, no idea how to get the nifty ' atop the 'e'. :) --

I haven't got a clue what you mean. :)

It isn't so obvious to me, nor likely obvious to anyone else, that the
3.3.6 X server is in the package labeled 4.0.1-11. :) Sometimes, it is
the obvious things that need to be pointed out -- since it mightnot be
obvious to anyone else. :)

Chances are good you want the task-x-window-system package installed.

HTH

* Branden Robinson <branden@deadbeast.net> [001213 20:03]:

--
``Oh Lord; Ooh you are so big; So absolutely huge; Gosh we're all
really impressed down here, I can tell you.''