Re: xfree86 (4.0.1-11)

On Tue, Dec 12, 2000 at 09:45:17AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 12, 2000 at 08:20:57AM -0600, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> > Hi,
> > the changelog says:
> >   * updated MANIFEST.{i386,sparc,powerpc}
> > so it was not updated for m68k? :-(
>
> I don't have an m68k box of my own to build on.  When the upstream version
I know (though you could build on kullervo, Roman successfully built -10
debs there when he did not watch what the daemon was doing).
 Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 12:18:45 +0100
 Subject: Re: the continuing adventures of XFree86 4.0.1
 On Thu, Dec 07, 2000 at 04:11:57PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:

 > Please wait until you see source for 10pre11v2.  There's no point wasting
 > your time building v1 since I'm committing some fairly important bug fixes.
 MANIFEST.m68k for this version is on http://people.debian.org/~cts/x4.0/

Was that too late? Or did I miss something else?

> Also, Christian, feel free to build 4.0.1-11 so you can send me new *.m68k
> files, but don't upload it; wait for 4.0.1-12.
If I have to send you a new MANIFEST, the build will not complete. Also, I
will not upload it, since it will not work, at least not on my machine. It
seems nobody elsed cared to test the m68k debs I put on my X page so I must
believe its not working on any m68k machine.

Christian
--
http://people.debian.org/~cts/