[kteague@sprocket.ddts.net: xserver-xsun drivers]

Does anyone know which driver the TurboGX uses?

----- Forwarded message from Ken Teague <kteague@sprocket.ddts.net> -----

From: Ken Teague <kteague@sprocket.ddts.net>
To: branden@debian.org
Subject: xserver-xsun drivers
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 13:29:55 -0800

Hi Branden, sorry to bother you like this.  I'm running Debian Sparc (woody) and can't find a listing of which driver to use for X with my TURBOXGX SBus card.  I also checked www.xfree86.org but they don't list it either.  Can you please point me to where I can find information about which driver I need for my frame buffer card?  Thanks.

- Ken

----- End forwarded message -----

--
G. Branden Robinson            |    Somewhere, there is a .sig so funny that
Debian GNU/Linux               |    reading it will cause an aneurysm.  This