Re: Major texturing bugs in G400 DRI driver

* Joshua Shagam <joshagam@cs.nmsu.edu> [001206 15:39]:
> Basically, vertices which are a certain distance from the camera and are
> within the clipping planes seem to get their texture coordinates shoved to
> 0,0.  As the camera moves around the broken texture coordinates change
> quite a bit.

Well, I had to turn down some of the graphics options in Quake3 in order
to prevent the floors and so forth from being completely black. Instead
of using the fun lighting, I had to use the vertex lighting mode.

If you get the program to me, I'll give it a shot on my system.

--
``Oh Lord; Ooh you are so big; So absolutely huge; Gosh we're all
really impressed down here, I can tell you.''