Re: Problem getting XF 4.0.1(g) to work with Matrox G450

* Frederik Vanrenterghem <frederik@maui.kotnet.org> [001202 08:46]:
> I've tried recompiling the kernel (a 2.4.0test10), but that didn't work
> out, probably due to my Asus A7V motherboard or Duron 700 CPU or
> something.

uhhh... this should be investigated. Compiling an application is a
fairly straightforward task and should work no matter your CPU or
motherboard. (Do you have bin86 installed? Many people forget to install
this package.. :)

--
``Oh Lord; Ooh you are so big; So absolutely huge; Gosh we're all
really impressed down here, I can tell you.''