[ramses0@yahoo.com: Kudos- xserver-common, 4.0.1-8]

Sometimes people say nice things, too.  :)

----- Forwarded message from Robert Ames <ramses0@yahoo.com> -----

From: Robert Ames <ramses0@yahoo.com>
To: branden@debian.org
Subject: Kudos-  xserver-common, 4.0.1-8
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 21:59:09 -0800 (PST)

I was about to shoot you an email about dexter missing
a 'depends' in xserver-common for dialog, until I did
an apt-cache show and saw the 'recommends' line, as
well as your documenting the requirement in the actual
text.  (and the nice error message: "dexter requires
dialog")

So, Kudos!  I've heard that X4 is/was a bear to get
packaged, but the only problems I've had were actual
X4 problems, trying to wrap my head around their new
driver model.

Thanks for maintaining all this stuff, your work (done
right, but done once) saves 10000's of people the
trouble of doing it on their own!

--Robert