Re: [giuliano@ronchiato.it: X 4.0.1-6: problems]

Giuliano, I posted much the same question as your #1 yesterday, and
someone had posted a response to my question shortly after I asked.
Check the debian-x archives for their response. :)

Regarding xf86cfg, this is to be expected. It is not nearly ready to be
called a production tool. You can use dexter(1) to generate an
XF86Config-4 file, or you can write one yourself. (See XF86Config(5).)

And, I haven't a clue how to make the keyboard go.

* Branden Robinson <branden@deadbeast.net> [001121 22:41]:

--
``Oh Lord; Ooh you are so big; So absolutely huge; Gosh we're all
really impressed down here, I can tell you.''