From: Andreas Schuldei <andreas@schuldei.org>
To: branden@debian.org
Subject: xterm keyboard
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 00:09:10 +0100

Does your keybord support e.g. Alt-. and friends? Mine (german nodeadkeys)
never did. other terminals (kde or gnome terminals for example) work well.

I looked at your privat website and was surprised at how young and normal you
look. You sound much harsher on the mailinglists...

----- End forwarded message -----

--
G. Branden Robinson            |
Debian GNU/Linux               |     The software said it required Windows