Re: /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/app-defaults and /etc/X11/app-defaults: who's the symbolic link?

On Sun, Nov 19, 2000 at 03:00:46PM +0100, Daniele Cruciani wrote:
> What I should do ? while woody is not released I've to fill a bug
> against the package that have problem, or I should do what i do
> (return to old directories)?

Let xlibs issue its warning.  Don't make the symlink yourself.  File bugs
against packages that use /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/app-defaults.

Correctly written imake-based programs should do things the right way with
a simple rebuild against xlibs-dev 4.0.1-4 or later.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |      I've made up my mind.  Don't try to
Debian GNU/Linux                |      confuse me with the facts.