Re: r128 driver broken

* oryn@mysteriousways.co.uk <oryn@mysteriousways.co.uk> [001117 08:56]:
> I notice that the r128 driver no longer works as of 4.0.1-4, I'm not
> sure why the symptoms are that the screen goes black and the keyboard
> stops working, the machine doesn't lock up but I have to telnet to it
> in order the shut it down.

Oryn, just for kicks, edit your /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 file, and comment
out the FontPath line that uses the unix domain socket on port 7100 (if
my memory serves).

That has been causing problems with other people.

--
``Oh Lord; Ooh you are so big; So absolutely huge; Gosh we're all really
impressed down here, I can tell you.''