Re: [kabi@informatics.muni.cz: xserver-svga]

Zdenek, Branden says he has turned the old drivers on again. Try
updating again.

As for xbooks, if it is what I think it is -- books about X -- then
those can be downloaded from xfree86.org, at least. In the past they
were the third of the three source archives. I do not know about things
now. Sorry.

BTW -- the proper forum for messages of this nature is probably
debian-user.

* Branden Robinson <branden@deadbeast.net> [001116 21:20]:

--
``Oh Lord; Ooh you are so big; So absolutely huge; Gosh we're all really
impressed down here, I can tell you.''