Re: [js@uswest.net: xf86cfg?]

John, take a look in the changelog.Debian.gz filem about 51 lines into
the one on my machine. (Search for "TEMPORARILY".)

In the meantime, look at using dexter(1), or writing your config file by
hand (XF86Config(5)).

HTH

* Branden Robinson <branden@deadbeast.net> [001113 20:08]:

--
``Oh Lord; Ooh you are so big; So absolutely huge; Gosh we're all really
impressed down here, I can tell you.''