[edi@gmx.de: no dependency to xserver-xfree86]

This is what task packages are for.  Working on those tonight.

----- Forwarded message from Eduard Bloch <edi@gmx.de> -----

From: Eduard Bloch <edi@gmx.de>
To: Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org>
Subject: no dependency to xserver-xfree86
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 18:15:22 +0100

Hi, while upgrading xfree 3.3.6 to 4.0.1 I noticed that there is no
dependency to xserver-xfree86 server, so it isn't installed automaticaly
(ugly, was not easy for to find the name of the package). Apt also
upgrades the old xbase-clients package with newer one, which doesn't
contain some important tools like mkfontdir and mkdirhier.

Gr{us,eeting}s,
Eduard.
Eduard Bloch <eb@zombie.inka.de>; HP: http://eduard.bloch.com/edecosi
0xEDF008C5(GnuPG): E6EB 98E2 B885 8FF0 6C04  5C1D E106 481E EDF0 08C5
**
Definition of Windows 9x:
A 32 bit upgrade to a 16 bit extensions for an 8 bit operating system
designed to run on a 4 bit processor by a 2 bit company that doesn´t
like 1 bit of competition.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
G. Branden Robinson            |    I just wanted to see what it looked like
Debian GNU/Linux               |    in a spotlight.