Re: x-terminal-emulator

On Mon, Oct 30, 2000 at 07:17:21PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> Can someone help me establish whether the existing X terminal emulators in
> Debian do in fact support all those options?  If so, then it should be
> straightforward to make this requirement part of policy.
>
> To try to answer your question, my guess is that most, but not all,
> terminal emulators support these flags.

rxvt's man page lists '-title' as the preferred switch, but also mentions
that -T is supported as well for compatibility.  of the rxvt derivatives I
only have wterm installed presently, and while its manpage does not mention
the -T compatibility switch it does indeed honour it just like -title.

both programs support -e as well.  I'll let somebody else more familiar with
the others fill in the blanks (aterm, eterm, xvt, etc).

Marc