[branden@deadbeast.net: [aa@lithic.org: fonts packages]]

Aaron, try installing xutils per the recommendation in xfonts-75dpi.

----- Forwarded message from Branden Robinson <branden@deadbeast.net> -----

Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 18:03:56 -0500
To: debian-x@lists.debian.org
Subject: [aa@lithic.org: fonts packages]
From: branden@deadbeast.net (Branden Robinson)
Sounds like a FAQ and/or some outdated 4.0 test packages.  libXfont is not
built shared, and hasn't been for a while.

----- Forwarded message from Aaron Brick <aa@lithic.org> -----

From: Aaron Brick <aa@lithic.org>
To: branden@debian.org
Subject: fonts packages
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 15:16:31 -0700

hi branden,

are the woody xfonts-* known to be broken? i'm having trouble with a lack of
mkfontdir and libXfont, and dpkg complaining a lot. please let me know if i
should a) go away, b) submit more information, or c) downgrade.

thanks!

aaron.

                           - | | | | | | | | | | -
                           -                     -
                           -                     -
                           -     aaron brick     -
                           -    aa@lithic.org    -
                           -                     -

----- End forwarded message -----

--
G. Branden Robinson            |    A celibate clergy is an especially good
Debian GNU/Linux               |    idea, because it tends to suppress any

----- End forwarded message -----

--
``Oh Lord; Ooh you are so big; So absolutely huge; Gosh we're all really
impressed down here, I can tell you.''