Re: HasGlide needs to be disabled for the Hurd

On Wed, Oct 25, 2000 at 09:29:53PM +0200, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> Hi,

<snip>
> So please protect the setting of HasGlide2, Glide2IncDir, HasGlide3,
> Glide3IncDir with "#if !GNUMachArchitecture"/"#endif". I don't think you
> want a patch for this, but if, let me know and it will come subito.

Could you please do a patch which disables glide2 and glide3 support for
/everything/ except x86 linux?

At some point there will be packages for other arches, however for now
glide is x86 only.

Zephaniah E. Hull.
(Debian glide maintainer, among other things.)

--
 PGP EA5198D1-Zephaniah E. Hull <warp@whitestar.soark.net>-GPG E65A7801
    Keys available at http://whitestar.soark.net/~warp/public_keys.