Re: [HOWTO] Downgrade from 4.0.1-0 to 3.3.6

On Sun, Oct 22, 2000 at 12:49:39AM -0700, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:
>  I tried to get XFree86 4.0.1 working on my laptop, but cannot.  I
>  decided to just downgrade for now, so I can use it.  Here's how I did
>  it, in case anyone else needs to do the similar.

I'd appreciate knowing what problems you experienced, since Debian packages
are supposed to be downgradeable.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |       What influenced me to atheism was
Debian GNU/Linux                |       reading the Bible cover to cover.