Re: [bremer@inmediasp.de: XFree86 4.01]

I wonder when these losers are going to stop sending mail directly to
Branden.  I would irritate the living sh*t out of me...

In anycase, I successfully built phase2 v18 4.0.1 debs from Branden's
source on this potato installation with a little tweaking and
adjusting.  I do not wish to make the debs directly available (unless
you're on the Dutch academic network) but will gladly supply instructions
as to how you should do this.  So, if you would like to know, send me an
email.

--
charl p. botha
delft university of technology