Re: strange looking fonts.

Russell, the debian-x mail list (in recent times anyway) is more
intended for developers and ginuea pigs of XF86 4.0. debian-users is
more appropriate.

What I would imagine to fix your problem is to edit your
/etc/X11/XF86Config file. I bet the 100dpi fonts are listed before the
75 dpi fonts. If so, swap their order and restart X.

If this doesn't fix it, then perhaps mucking with the X server's idea of
the DPI of the display is the only way to go.

* Russell Davies <russell.davies@aus.deuba.com> [001008 17:08]: