Re: Building X myself

On Thu, Sep 28, 2000 at 11:20:39AM -0700, Darren/Torin/Who Ever... wrote:
> Well, I'm impatient for X to get working on desktop again.  I
> unfortunately upgraded to phase2v11 but I refuse to upgrade libc6 yet.
>
> So, I went to compile X myself.  Now it is asking for glide.h, so I
> added glide2-dev.  But it's also looking for g3ext.h.  This ins't in
> the Contents-i386 file.  Where might I find such a beast?

In the libglide3-dev package, which is currently living at
http://whitestar.soark.net/~warp/glide3/, the disclaimers applied to the
X4 packages should also be applied to the glide3 packages.

Zephaniah E. Hull.
(glide maintainer)

--
 PGP EA5198D1-Zephaniah E. Hull <warp@whitestar.soark.net>-GPG E65A7801