X Staging (phase2v5) and input problems

Hallo,

Has anyone else noticed brokenness on ADB-based powermacs with the X staging
debs? My setup worked perfectly with those binary tarballs people were
making for a while, but when I upgraded to the debs, my keyboard and mouse
started acting strangely. I have an extended apple ADB keyboard, and a
Kensington 4-button turbo mouse, both of which have worked harmoniously in
the same setup for years.

My mouse moves fine, but also spews numbers and other miscellaneous
characters at the screen. This has the unfortunate consequence of making it
impossible to deal with dialog boxes, as moving the cursor hits buttons at
random.

My keyboard also seems to be on some random keymap, although it's set up the
exact same way in XF86Config:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Keyboard0"
        Driver      "keyboard"
        Option      "AutoRepeat"    "500 5"
        Driver      "keyboard"
        #        Option      "XkbDisable"
        Option "XkbModel"  "macintosh"
        Option "XkbLayout"  "us"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Mouse0"
        Driver      "mouse"
        Option      "Protocol" "BusMouse"
        Option      "Device" "/dev/adbmouse"
EndSection

Turning XkbDisable on results in a mostly-right keyboard, with the omission
of the 'a' key, which does nothing. Any ideas on where I might look or what
buttons I might push to try to fix?

Thanks,

Peter