Re: [XFREE4] _please_ split xlibs-dev

Please direct questions/suggestion to the debian-x mailing list in the
future.

> I last read your plans a few days ago so forgive me if you talked
> about that but I (being on a slow link) will definitely be happier if
> you broke xlibs-dev in several packages.

I have no plans to do so, but the package size will shrink substiantially
for official release, when I strip the binaries per policy.

--
G. Branden Robinson            |    A great work of art has never caused any
Debian GNU/Linux               |    social problems.  Social problems are