Re: xserver-xfree86 should depend on libxaw7

I don't think is should "depend", unless libxaw happens to be used much
more often than I think it is. If it isn't used much after install, it
seems silly to require it for install....

Perhaps a "suggest" or a "recommend". But "depend" seems entirely too
strong to me.

xf86cfg doesn't seem the best way to configure the X server anyway; it
didn't have information on my video card, despite my video card being
supported. (G400 seems like one they would want to advertise support for
in the nice graphical setup thing, too...)

But, of course, this is just my opinion. :)

* Kresimir Kukulj <madmax@pc-hrvoje.srce.hr> [000914 19:24]: