Mouse Problems

I just suddenly developed a problem with my 3-button PS/2 mouse. X 4.0 is
using /dev/mouse, which a simlink to /dev/psaux, and GPM is not installed.
At some point soon in an X session, the mouse stops working, and jumps to
the left (putting it about 75% to the left) and jumps again to the very
edge of the screen (enough time after the first jump to notice it, but
not much more - maybe a second.)

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
http/ftp: dvdeug.dhis.org