Re: xfree86-common_4.0.1-0phase2v4_all.deb

Josh, I have two main thoughts. First, try to do something like compile
your kernel (when running in a text console :) to make sure your memory
isn't running beyond its limits. If you can compile kernels fine, then
you probably have fine memory. :)

I was getting signal 11s when I had my sync rates set too high. See if
you can set your sync rates lower. (When I had mine set high, sig11.
Changing them lower removed my sig11s. High again, sig11 again. However,
it was quite specifically right at start.)

HTH, good luck.

* Josh Carroll <jkc120@home.com> [000909 20:58]: