Archives.

OK, I have bitten the bullet here and subscribed. The archive on
lists.debian.org seems to have broken for the second month in a row,
thus in place of following developments via occassional fits of archive
snooping, I am now here.

Anyway, since now there is phase 2, and I haven't been able to see any
debian-x traffic due to the abovementioned, can someone please tell me
what the sources.list line is. I was trying:
	deb http://samosa.debian.org/~branden/woody i386/

but it fails to download. Can someone help me out here?

Ta,

--
 James Bromberger <james_AT_bromberger.com> www.rcpt.to/~james
   IT, Pelican Manufacturing - www.pelicanmanufacturing.com.au