From: MAILER-DAEMON@deadbeast.net (Mail Delivery System)
To: branden@deadbeast.net
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
Date: Thu,  7 Sep 2000 13:58:52 -0500 (EST)

This is the Postfix program at host apocalypse.deadbeast.net.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

For further assistance, please contact <postmaster@deadbeast.net>

delete your own text from the message returned below.

			The Postfix program

<timshel@pobox.com>: host mxa.pobox.com[208.210.124.46] said: 554 Service
    unavailable; [38.33.129.85] blocked using dul.maps.vix.com, reason: See
    <URL:http://mail-abuse.org/dul/>