Re: error with xfs from phase1-19

On Tue, Sep 05, 2000 at 07:25:13PM -0400, mr@mr.mine.nu wrote:
> Here's a weird error I get in my syslog since I updated from potato xfs
> package to phase1-19 xfs debs.
>
> xfs: listening on port 7100
> xfs: ignoring font path element  ^X@ ^X@/X11/fonts/misc/ (unreadable)

Yes, this was my fault.  I was hacking up xfs to properly support syslog and
accidentally freed the pointer to the font path element string before it
was used to print this error message.  Oops.  This problem will be fixed in
the next release.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |    Reality is what refuses to go away when
Debian GNU/Linux                |    I stop believing in it.