libglu

the gl lib in the phase1 debs conflicts with libutahglx (indirectly) but
doesn't provide the libglu.so file (so none of the xscreensaver
screensavers work, b/c they require glut).  Copying out the lib from
libutahglx allows them to work, and they seem slightly accelerated (using
recent matrox driver), but my g200 is slow, so I can't really tell if it's
accelerated (as all i have to compare it to is a geforce2 ddr I had at
work).  I'm assuming libglu is just an indriection library and it relies
on the underlying libgl, so that it would be accelerated.

all in all, great job, didn't have much of a problem at all upgrading to
xfree4.

shaya potter
--
spotter@ymail.yu.edu   spotter@yucs.org   spotter@us.ibm.com