Re: tdfx_dri.so missing?

On 30.08, 12:19, Branden Robinson wrote:

> > I cannot find the DRI driver for my Voodoo card.
>
> Please read the Debian changelog.
>
> /usr/share/doc/xfree86-common/changelog.Debian.gz

Thanks for your answer. Hope we will see some glide3 packages soon.
In the meantime I will stick with my home-build tdfi_dri.so, which
seems to work flawless with your packages. I just had to copy it into
your modules/dri directory. If anyone is interested in this file, just
send me a note.

BTW: Are there any plans to support different version of xlibgl in the
     future? Like having AMD 3DNow support build in?

--
Martin Koch
nagilum@studserv.uni-stuttgart.de

I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!