Re: doc-base and dpkg problems with XF-4.0.1 v12 debs

On Thu, Aug 17, 2000 at 02:28:49PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:

> This tells me you haven't read READ_THIS_*NOW*!!! lately.

Sorry.  Actually, I did look at that file, but I didn't notice the extra
paragraph in the middle.  It would be so much easier (probably even for
you) if you would prefix each version-specific change with the version
number to which it pertains.  Or possibly just put the latest note at the
end of the file.  Or at the beginning.  Putting a small paragraph in
between two paragraphs that seem not to have changed makes for a difference
that's hard to find by eye.

I am nevertheless embarrassed to have been found in violation of one of the
cardinal rules.

--
Thomas E. Vaughan <thomas.vaughan@nssl.noaa.gov>
CIMMS/NSSL, Norman, OK, USA