problems with xdm (4.0.1)

Hi.
first off I would like to thank Branden for the packages, they seem to
be working quite good.
Secondly I'm wondering why I get "X: /etc/X11/Xserver is not configured
yet." with the provided Xserver-file containing:
--- Start /etc/X11/Xserver ---
/usr/bin/X11/XFree86
Console
--- End File ---
I don't see anything wrong there.
Also, shouldn't the xdm-package provide /etc/init.d/xdm?

/Peter Toneby
--
Alpha Test Version:  Too buggy to be released to the paying public.
Beta Test Version:  Still too buggy to be released.