Re: sensible-x-terminal and x-terminal-emulator

On Tue, Jul 18, 2000 at 10:44:46AM +0900, Tomohiro KUBOTA wrote:
> Ok, I can design a way to avoid hard-coding.  It will have a configuration
> file in /etc directory.  All X terminal emulators which supports special
> language like multibyte, combining, right-to-left, and up-to-down
> languages will install its /etc item.  sensible-x-terminal-emulator
> will check the configuration file (or directory).  How about this idea?
> (Though this way needs more Debian Policy.)

Actually, I find this very appealing on the first reading or two and would
like to hear more about it.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |    Kissing girls is a goodness.  It is a
Debian GNU/Linux                |    growing closer.  It beats the hell out