x-window-manager

I'm maintaining SCWM, a guile-powered window manager. A scwm user said me
that I should add a Provides: x-window-manager, but I cannot find this
virtual package in debian-policy (I've debian-policy 3.1.1.1).
I downloaded xfree86-common, but I did not found anything about it.

Of course it's very possible I've simply looked in the wrong places.
Where I should look for instructions about what to do with SCWM (add a
Provides?; use an update-alternative method?; etc)?

thanks

--
Francesco Tapparo				 |	cesco@debian.org
fight for your software freedoms: www.fsf.org    |      tapparo@mat.unimi.it