3.3.5Za version and apt?

I'm trying to use apt to upgrade X, and it looks like the new 3.3.5Za
version seems older than 3.3.5f, probably because apt uses
asciibetical order (?).

Also, as long as I'm mentioning, the APT example line needs a / at the
end for some reason; otherwise apt-get gives a cryptic error
message... I'm using

deb http://samosa.debian.org/%7Ebranden/ potato/i386/

Thanks for keeping so current on the 3.3.5 series, Branden. Is there
anyone working on debs for the 3.9s right now? I've thought about it,
but I got bogged down in figuring out which debianizing patches still
apply to 3.9...

		      - M

--
Mark "Monty" Montague | monty@gg.caltech.edu  | I don't do Windows(tm)
       Give me a perl pocket ref, and I'll give you the world.