Re: apt-get configurator for boot-floppies?

>For framebuffer X11 configuration i'ld like to add a little script, but i have
>it not yet. It is very easy (as long as we have no XConfigurator), just ask
>for the mice type and dev, HorizSync and VertRefresh.

For PCI users, I remember someone on #debian-devel had done a little
script that could pick your video card and X server.  One of the most
confusing things for new users is picking the vid card.  The script
worked cross platform (so long as it was PCI).  I don't remember the
name of it or who did it.

Hartmut, have you asked around on the debian-x list to see if anyone
offers to help?