Re: ReleaseCheckList wiki page for web team

Hi,

Am 11. Juni 2023 14:34:03 MESZ schrieb Laura Arjona Reina <larjona@debian.org>:
>Hello all
>I have tried to gather all the changes needed in the website for a release in this wiki page:
>
>https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Webmaster/ReleaseCheckList

I have added an entry to update packages.debian.org for the search interface (update mapping of codenames to stable|testing|unstable; much hardcoding of codenames there:-( )

Feel free to remove or change that, if you think it should be listed at a different place or similar
(it's also listed on release-managers list btw)

Holger

--
Sent from /e/ OS on Fairphone3