ReleaseCheckList wiki page for web team

Hello all
I have tried to gather all the changes needed in the website for a release in this wiki page:

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Webmaster/ReleaseCheckList

(and also created other wiki subpage for the future Trixie release, with no content yet, since I'm still adding items to the general page).

Until now, some changes were documented in the checklist of the Release Team (https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/ReleaseTeam/ReleaseCheckList ) and other changes were documented in the Publicity wiki page for announcements, releases and point releases (https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity/ReleasePointAnnouncements), and other changes were probably not documented at all (sorry for that). I have not touched any of those two existing wiki pages; in the new one https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Webmaster/ReleaseCheckList I'm trying to focus on the updates that are not related with the publication of an announcement under News (and the homepage).

I would like to propose, for future releases (and point releases), to add the web team to the loop of teams involved (i.e. add debian-www@lists.debian.org and webmaster@debian.org to the list of teams involved), so a specific person of the web team gets in charge the corresponding weekend to care about these parts, and hopefully this way it's easier for both teams (publicity and web).

If you agree, I would create a subpage with the checklist for point releases, and we can try the next point release to work like this, to see if it's easier for everybody (and if yes, continue like this until next release). The publicity people could also update their wiki page with instruccions as they see fit, focusing on publishing the corresponding announcement under News (and the homepage), and dropping the rest of the tasks related to preparing the website for a new point release or stable release.

Kind regards,
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona