Re: Error on https://www.debian.org/releases/bookworm/index.sv.html

On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 11:17:25 +0200,
Rickard B Hansson<rickard.b.hansson@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi.
>
>I noticed an error in Swedish version on
>https://www.debian.org/releases/bookworm/index.sv.html.
>
>The third sentence in the third paragraph, now reads:
>
>> Du uppmanas att för närvarande ändra dina sources.list-poster från testing
>> till stretch om du behöver säkerhetsstöd.
>
>"stretch", should be replaced by "bullseye"!
>

>// Best regards rbh
>
>Rickard B Hansson
>Rusfors 22
>921 91 Lycksele
>SWEDEN
>tel +46 70 30 90 143

Thanks - I have fixed it in the webwml repository [1] - The web pages
rebuilds from the webwml several times a day, so it will be visible on
the web shortly. Thank you for the proofread - much appreciated!

1: https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/-/commit/dfc1b1abdc7808164ee06b50ac4913002261ed3b

best
-- Andreas Rönnquist
mailinglists@gusnan.se