Suggestion related to documentation

Respected webpage editors

I am a debian user from india.i sometimes uses your wiki and some documentation.i hereby to say that your website,wiki, documentation is congested and makes overwhelming and some things are needed
Whenever I search for documentation something in your wiki i have to Google it to find the documentation of thing I want instead of searching in your website it makes overwhelming while searching
And i have a suggestion related to can you please make a documentation related to customisation of debian from scratch for every levels begginer to expert i mean modification of kernel,os release etc i hope you got my point.
It will be more convenient

Can you please slove the issue
Sorry for the inconveniences I caused you